It is one of the oldest buildings in Neubrandenburg. In the 12 century at this place was built a monastery of the Premonstratensian friars. After the secularization it has been converted to the official residence Broda with manorial economy. In the end of the 17 century the medieval buildings were almost completely dilapidated. After different use and vacancy it was on the brink of degeneration at the end of the 20 century. Then it was restored as residential and office building and since 2004 it has been used among others as guesthouse for international scientist by the university Neubrandenburg.
- accommodation office
- counselling and sale of souvenirs
- placing of guided journeys and city tours
- information and brochures about the city and environment
- information and offers for an accessible holiday
- maps for cycling and hiking
- ticketing and many others
Book your journey and your personal adventures with us. We will be happy to advice you!
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 Uhr
Saturday: 10:00 – 16:00 Uhr
Please note our special opening times during city-centre events
City of Four Gates on Lake Tollensesee